Discovery walk, from the vineyard to the cellar
How do we make primium wines at CHAPELLE de NOVILIS ?
The answer : by visiting the vineyards and the cellar. After visiting the vineyards during which we explain our work in organic farming on plants, soils, but also much more on biodiversity, manual work, etc. We continue with the discovery of the organic vinification process in the cellar and in our aging cellar. The morning ends with a tasting of all CHAPELLE de NOVILIS wines.
► Departure at 10 a.m. Duration 2h30.
► Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 10 people.
► Price: € 12 per person.
► By RESERVATION only (registration no later than 24 hours before).
HEALTH RULES in the current state of the announcements made by the government :
► Plan your own vehicle to reach the plots (without any danger for the car).
► In the plots, respect for the social distance of 1 meter.
► Cellar visit and tasting :
- Your personal belongings will be left in your car.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be made available.
- You will be given a mask, it is compulsory to wear it inside the building.
- During the tasting, the mask can of course be removed with respect for social distancing.
- Only the winemaker handles the bottles and serves you.
- An individual spittoon is at your disposal.
- Rest your glass in the space indicated by the winemaker.
- Also read our “Covid Rules” page.
► After each visit, all of the equipment, the bar and the doors are disinfected.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold