- The minimum allowed quantity for Discovery walk from the vine to the cellar is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
Winemaker for a day (during the harvest)
For a day, put on your winemaker’s boots and discover the daily life of the CHAPELLE de NOVILIS team in full harvest and vinification time !
Time in the cellar : discovery of cellar work from the start in the early morning; then tasting of the crude vats and observation of the fermentation; in situ explanations of winemaking and gentle and patient methods at CHAPELLE de NOVILIS.
The morning will end with a tasting of all CHAPELLE de NOVILIS wines and a picnic lunch at the estate.
► Price : 40 € per person, lunch included.
► 2 people maximum.
► Dates : during the harvest, from Tuesday to Friday. Beginning around August 20 until the end of September 2020.
► By RESERVATION only. Contact us for the reservation.
HEALTH RULES in the current state of the announcements made by the government :
► On your arrival :
- Hydroalcoholic gel available.
- You will be given a visor. It is compulsory to wear it inside and outside the building.
► As a wicker picnic basket is impossible to disinfect properly, the dishes and the meal will be given to you in coolers which will be systematically disinfected after your departure.
► To taste the wines in the cellar :
- During the tasting, the visor can of course be removed with respect for social distancing.
- Only the winemaker handles the bottles and serves you.
- An individual spittoon is at your disposal.
- Rest your glass in the space indicated by the winemaker.
- Also read our “Covid Rules” page.
At the end of each visit, all of the equipment, the bar and the doors are disinfected.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold